October 14, 2011

39

t's now 39 days left to finals and I am.... well procrastinating.
Super tired from mentoring in uni, working ( IAM NOW WORKING! )
and well.. Catching up with uni stuff.
This SHOULD NOT be this hard.
I don't know :/
 Anyway, I finished my assignment today (YAY!)
and am taking this time to reminisce about the awesomeness that is SKINS.
!!!!!

 Everyone SHOULD watch this tv show.
It is 2438640340 times better than Gossip Girl or any other TV shows you may have seen.
Guaranteed.
The first series has basically the best character I've seen in TV that is Tony Stonem.
He is every bit of the genius, manipulative guy I have ever seen and I LOVE HIM.
Anyway, the show has awesome music as well, I have known at least 15 bands from watching the show.
knflsdllghgf.
Until I write again... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment