September 4, 2011

Bondi Bleach

I know the name of this post is sorta kinda lame.
But yes! I bleached my hair on Friday night.
Out of the fear of a quarter life crisis --" and boredom.
Anyway, I used L'oreal Perfect Blonde Highlighting Kit.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And on Saturday, I went to Bondi Junction.
Was such a nice Saturday :)
Had nachos while the boyfriend got him some laksa

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Went to Lush, because Steven wanted to get some cleansers.
Okay, I forced him to get the cleansers lol
We got the Coalface
It's supposed to be really good for oily, pimply skin, and best of all, it's all organic.
The super nice girl at the counter even gave us some samples for their moisturizers.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Went to Max Brenner to get my chocolate fix lol
I got Max's White Chocolate Chai that came with the special red glass.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Overall, I'm quite happy with how the bleach turns out.
My hair doesn't feel that damaged so meh :/

2 comments: